Saturday, September 19, 2015

Saturday in Luxembourg: (Some) Words & (Mostly) Pictures

Samschdeg, 19 September.

Yippee for Saturday!! Today was a lovely day and I can't wait to share it with you all. However, I feel like I've been doing a lot of typing lately ... so I'm going to give my fingers a bit of a break and let the photos do the talking!



Saint-Joseph in Esch-sur-Alzette

After running to the supermarket this morning (and snapping more than a few photos of the houses and churches I passed along the way), I took the train into Luxembourg City with some girl friends from my residence. We intended to shop and see the sights, but ultimately just wound up taking photos of things we liked all over Luxembourg!

From the buildings...





... to the incredible views ...



Side note: although I'm not in love with Luxembourg's weather quite yet, I have to admit that the rather dreary gray skies are providing a great look for my photos!


A very necessary post-shopping stop for tea and coffee.





Behind the scenes of my photoshoot!

Yippee for selfies with new friends in new places!



Can you tell that I really like Luxembourg?!




Good night from Luxembourg!

3 comments: