Thursday, March 20, 2014

Miss France

Thursday, March 20.

This just really spoke to me.


France, tu me manques. I can't wait to go back; I've just missed this beautiful place so much already! It's the little things -- the stained-glass windows, the tiny alleyways, the food. (The fooooood, ohhh, how I miss the food. Seriously, if you could just move a couple of French patisseries onto the William & Mary campus, I think I'd be set for life.) But mostly I have a sense that France isn't done with me, that she still has more to teach me. About life, about independence, and certainly about the value of public transportation!

Mais ne t'inquiete pas -- on va se réunir ... just as soon as I narrow down a topic for my summer research!

3 comments:

  1. Ah ma jolie, j'ai ces moments la moi aussi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we have no doubt that France misses you, as does Germany, Belgium and the rest of Europe. Love you P & B

    ReplyDelete