Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Je suis arrivée!

Mardi, le 10 juin.

I'm finally here: safe and sound and (most importantly) in Paris! I'm staying in an AirBNB in Autueil, a very nice residential neighborhood in the southwest section of the city, and only have to walk a few minutes for a wonderful view of le Tour Eiffel. Spirits are high, but energy (and wifi access) is low ... so you'll have to stay tuned for more in the days to come.

Additionally, if you're trying to contact me, please note that I can receive basically all communication (including texts, emails, Facebook messages, and carrier pigeons) but may not be able to respond right away. So if you're worried or wondering, the chances are that I got your message, but just haven't had a chance to reply!!



4 comments:

  1. Ah! Quel bonheur d'avoir des nouvelles! Je t'aime, Nanny
    Auteuil? Tres chouette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! So excited for you!
    Love, Mommy

    ReplyDelete